The solutions by FPT Software and Airbus are expected to support more than 140 airlines and 9,500 commercial aircraft worldwide.
Cisco is hoping to deepen its efforts to help boost Singapore’s knowledge-based digital economy after partnering up with the National University of Singapore on a ...
Dropbox has appointed Pia Broadley, ?former Tech Data Australia and New Zealand director of vendor alliances and cloud, as its new Asia Pacific head of ...
A growing number of forward-thinking enterprises across retail, banking, and the media have embraced an inner source culture. Here’s why.
Security researchers demonstrated an attack chain against Nagios that combined multiple vulnerabilities to achieve remote code execution.
- Apple’s next chips could have 40 cores and mind-blowing speeds
- Epicor updates Kinetic ERP for manufacturers with global operations
- Security bug prompts Intel shutdown of DirectX 12 support for some older processors
- Let’s talk about climate change and the IT channel supply chain
- MongoDB recruits Splunk’s Simon Eid to drive APAC growth
- Kyndryl officially spins off from IBM as $19B MSP
- Microsoft unveils Loop, and a new collaborative Office doc
- Oracle bolsters cloud infrastructure with suite of AI tools
- Contact centres booming during COVID-19
- IT pros interested but wary of network-as-a-service
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9 drops in beta version
- Data centre developments bolster server markets in Singapore, Malaysia
- Exclusive Networks strengthens vendor and tech portfolio with Lisa Stockwell hire
- Hawaiki cable addition hooks up Southeast Asia, Australasia and the US
Selangor-based consultancy firm switched focus to cloud in 2015.
Local IT providers that continue to adhere to the traditional model need to disrupt themselves before it’s too late, warns Cloud4C CEO and founder Sridhar Pinnapureddy.
State of the Channel research -- commissioned by Channel Asia and delivered in partnership with Tech Research Asia -- highlights growing annuity revenue as the no.1 strategic objective for partners across Southeast Asia.
Redmond has had a horrible 2021, with vulnerabilities impacting its biggest services.